Console Game is a form of interactive multimedia, usually used for entertainment purpose. Well we all used to know it by the name of “Video Games”. In fact most of us played it a lot during our childhood, spending hours after hours perfecting ourselves for that perfect score which no one could ever beat, well for now let us keep those memories aside.
With the introduction of PlayStation Sony has changed the face of console gaming. Playing games on PlayStation gives us a different kind of joy because of its realistic visualization and graphic quality.The PlayStation consoles are getting upgraded day by day. It started with the PlayStation, then came along PlayStation 2, after that PlayStation 3, now its PlayStation 4 and many more to come afterwards.
But these consoles are quiet high priced and it is not possible for everyone to buy or enjoy them. So the people came up with the idea of playing PlayStation games on PC. And now it is possible for you to play PlayStation games on PC. For this you just need to follow only a few simple steps and a very simple application is to be installed. Well then let us get you started on those steps.
Steps of Playing PlayStation games on PC:
- The first thing you need to do is check your PC to meet the desired requirements for running the PlayStation Emulator. The requirements are down below:
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 1 GHz processor.
- 512 MB RAM
- CD/DVD Rom to run the games through CD/DVD disc’s.
- USB or PSP controller to allow you to control the game by using controller buttons.
- 3D Graphic card to run the game smoothly.
- Now from the official ePSXe website which is epsxe.com you need to download the ePSXe emulator.
- When the download is completed, you need to run the .exe file. Then follow the wizard instruction for the installation of the file.
- In the last step of the installation process you have to get the BIOS image file of your Emulator. You need Sony legal license for getting these files.
- You can see the epsxe emulator icon after the completion of the installation.
- For running the program you need to double click on it.
- Now for enjoying the game you need to insert a PlayStation game disc into your PC CD/DVD Rom.
- The ISO file can also be used to play the game which is stored somewhere in your system.
The above mentioned process is the best way to play PlayStation games on PC. But beware of the fake software, these may harm your system rather than letting you enjoy the game.
So in the same process the emulator for PlayStation 2 can be installed. Specific emulators provide you the platform for running better games. For the latest PlayStation games better hardware and emulator is required.
If you think this article is helpful don’t forget to share it with your friends and if you think that this article has not answered your query then you can tell us how we can make it more helpful and understandable by commenting below.